CREATIVE YOUTH ART FAIR
Our 2018 Creative Youth Art Fair was a great success, thanks to
our supportive community!
all the Division winners!
Division 1 - Emma Guerteir from
Division 2 - Regan Jovic from Elizabeth Ide
Division 3 - Talia O’Connor from River Valley
Division 4 - Jemina Cerezo from Westview
Division 5 - Gloria Wang from Cass Jr. High
Division 6 - Emily Anderson from Hinsdale Central HS
Division 7 - Tyler Hallman from Cass Jr. High
The Art Fair will
return in the Winter/Spring of 2019.
Any artwork that was not picked-up after the
completion of the Art Fair, will be returned to the school listed on the
participants registration form.
For additional information or questions, please
contact Marie Anderson at 630-985-2113.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• Darien Area youth age 4 years old through 12th grade are eligible to enter.
• Student may enter up to two (2) artworks.
• All artwork must be the original work of the artist. No tracing, paint by
numbers, or kits will be accepted.
• PRESENTATION: Art entries must be mounted on construction paper, matted or
framed (without glass).
Paintings and drawings cannot be larger than 24”x36”
INCLUDING mount, matte or frame (without glass).
• Each piece of artwork must have the entry label affixed to the FRONT.
• The BACK of each item must be labeled with the exhibitor’s name and phone
• Artwork in frames with glass will NOT be accepted.
• Sculptures must be no larger than 18”x18”x20”.
• No mobiles will be accepted.
• JUDGING: An independent panel of judges will evaluate each piece. A
point system will be used to evaluate
originality, design, use of color and shading, line and
texture, and workmanship.
• AWARDS: A special award will be presented to the overall winner in each
division as well as in the
Photography/Computer Generated media.
• Division winners will be informed on Saturday, February 24.
• Division winners and selected entrants will be displayed at the Indian Prairie
Library during the month of March.
• Prizes and awards will be presented at 3:15 pm.
• LIABILITY: Darien Woman’s Club (DWC) takes n0 responsibility for
lost/damaged registration forms or artwork.
• Art entries are limited to 650 on a first-come-first served basis.
• DISCLAIMER: The Darien Woman’s Club reserves the right to photograph
any or all works submitted for publicity purposes.
Division I: 4 yrs to Kindergarten
Division II: 1st to 2nd Grades
Division III: 3rd to 4th Grades
Division IV: 5th to 6th Grades
Division V: 7th to 8th Grades
Division VI: High School
A: All Drawings, Painting and Mixed Media
B: Sculpture (Freestanding, 18x18x20 in. max)
C: Photography/Computer Generated